Saturday, September 18, 2010

"Virus"

This song is a Rewrite from three years ago. I was in "songwriting class" the other day and the teacher had said. "Always rewrite" " the song will only get better the more and more you go over it." And i believe that explains why a lot of touring artist and bands when they perform there songs over and over, they add a couple new lyrics or words here and there, as well as different melody changes. And that could explain why SOMETIMES covers of songs can sound better to others than the original. So I took this wisdom home, looked threw some song that really mattered to me that just weren't done. And this one, "Virus" is one i came across. Surprisingly, its the one you will hear the least of me playing or singing, but it is probably one of my most favorite songs I have ever written. The reason It was written was because I was trying to save someone who was struggling.And that person now is right back to where we left off. And i am now realizing the tools and Intentions i was missing three years before. So this recording is a sample of the full version and totally sounds different than the original. Enjoy...


Virus (Web Sample) by Greysongrimes

No comments:

Post a Comment